QA Engineer (5 Days / Joo Koon / Pandan Crescent)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Oversee the daily quality activities including involvement in new project development with relate to technical and non-technical operations
- Resolves customer inquiries, quality, and operational issues in a timely manner by consulting with the Business Development HOD, Operation Manager, QA Manager, other supporting managers, Superior
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of quality inspectors and technicians to meet departmental objectives and goals, create and promote food safety, GDP, GMP & lead by example
- Involved in new product and project development to establish internal specification and keep abreast of customer requirements
- Document in STL’s quality system and implement programs to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and corporate’s quality system requirements
- Develop and continually improve production, inspection and process control activities, corrective & preventive action, hazard analysis and risk management
- Responsible for timely closure of CAPA, non-conformance investigation report, customer complaints and deviations. Escalate to superior if required
- Analyse and trend various Key Performance Indicators per management’s vision and direction, including indicator of interest
- Develop, reviews, and approves qualifications and validation protocols, involvement in food Hazard/Medical device Risk management activities and departmental level risk and opportunity assessment, including JSA
- Ensures effective communication internally & externally
- Ensure department’s personnel competency, develop, and retain skill base knowledge within the organisation, through training needs identification
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in Biomedical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 0 – 4 years of relevant experience in a dynamic medical Device manufacturing environment
- Possess knowledge of Quality tools and Quality concept fundamentals
- Able to perform root cause analysis, process optimization, data analysis and validation effectively manage a high-volume manufacturing setting/environment
- Ability to apply problem solving technique and provide solutions under minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.