Tooling Engineer (5 days / Plastic Injection Mold)
Company :Omni Mold Ltd
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career advancement
- Passionate, energetic working culture
- Conduct tooling Contract review, mold design review, mold trial review, project review meetings
- Liaise with Designers, manufacturing Engineers, Planners on the progress of tool fabrication to achieve 100% on-time delivery
- Provide timely updates and Gantt charts to BD group
- Attend mold testing and perform molding process optimization to achieve part consistency quality
- Study FA report for dimensional rectification according product form fit functions as required by the customer
- Lead team in problem solving – identification of problems and analysis of the root cause
- Liaise with suppliers for mold outsourching on all tooling related issues
- Provide BD with technical support and customers with tooling feasibilities; Prepare quotation for engineering change requests
- Diploma / NITEC in Precision Machining, Tooling Technology or relevant
- Experience in project management and tooling technical incline
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Able to evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- A team player with ability to work under minimum supervision
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.