Senior Systems Engineer
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
Sunningdale Tech Ltd is a leading manufacturer of precision plastic components. The Group provides one-stop, turnkey plastic solutions, with capabilities ranging from product & mould designs, mould fabrication, injection moulding, complementary ﬁnishings, through to the precision assembly of complete products.
Boasting a total factory space of more than 4 million sq feet, with more than 1,000 injection moulding machines and a tooling capacity of 2,000 moulds per year, Sunningdale Tech is focusing on serving four key business segments – Automotive/Aerospace, Consumer/IT, Healthcare and Tooling.
With manufacturing facilities across Singapore, Malaysia (Johor, Penang), China (Tianjin, Shanghai, Suzhou, Zhongshan, Guangzhou, and Chuzhou), Latvia (Riga), Mexico (Guadalajara), North America (Phoenix), India (Chennai), Thailand (Rayong), and Indonesia (Batam), Sunningdale Tech is strategically positioned to target and capture opportunities in diverse business sectors globally.
As an industry leader with deep engineering expertise and experience, Sunningdale Tech is driven to solve your challenges by applying our advanced capabilities & leading technology in ways that beneﬁt you. We’re ready to provide solutions at every step of the process to reduce lead time and add value for customers, while maintaining our excellent quality. Beyond that, we build on our strong foundations to think out of the box and apply relevant new possibilities for your complex engineering problems. Customers can trust us to constantly solve challenges to meet their needs, and apply new ideas for better outcomes.
- Overview in daily operation of respective production requirements such as line productivity efficiency quality yield and machine utilization
- Install, test, update and maintain all production related operating software and firmware and records such as backup copies latest versions of software
- Maintaining the security system such as uploading access card system data and DVR recorded images timely for detention purposes
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Write and maintain custom scripts (e,g. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) program) to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Assist/participate in internal/external project evaluation
- Facilitate facility management
- Responsible for generating and implementing of procedures for all system/facility engineering related
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance periodic and predictive maintenance programs
- Responsible in review, identify and recommend related training programs for respective personnel to enrich their capabilities and knowledge
- Maintaining list of spare parts through reviewing timely to ensure minimum disruption to the production operation
- Ensure operation meet the Company’s overall policy and objective and comply to customer requirement
- Lead and initiate improvement plan continuous improvement to attain cost reduction program for customer and to meet Company’s goals
- Responsible in promoting Environmental, Health and Safety activities
- Other assignments/activities assign by superior
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technologies or equivalent
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in IT skills (MS Office) / Quality control tools / Automation auxiliary equipment /
- Vibratory Bowl system and Robotic control or PLC knowledge/C++/Visual Basic
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.