Production Supervisor (12 hours shift)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
Sunningdale Tech Ltd is a leading manufacturer of precision plastic components. The Group provides one-stop, turnkey plastic solutions, with capabilities ranging from product & mould designs, mould fabrication, injection moulding, complementary ﬁnishings, through to the precision assembly of complete products.
Boasting a total factory space of more than 4 million sq feet, with more than 1,000 injection moulding machines and a tooling capacity of 2,000 moulds per year, Sunningdale Tech is focusing on serving four key business segments – Automotive/Aerospace, Consumer/IT, Healthcare and Tooling.
With manufacturing facilities across Singapore, Malaysia (Johor, Penang), China (Tianjin, Shanghai, Suzhou, Zhongshan, Guangzhou, and Chuzhou), Latvia (Riga), Mexico (Guadalajara), North America (Phoenix), India (Chennai), Thailand (Rayong), and Indonesia (Batam), Sunningdale Tech is strategically positioned to target and capture opportunities in diverse business sectors globally.
As an industry leader with deep engineering expertise and experience, Sunningdale Tech is driven to solve your challenges by applying our advanced capabilities & leading technology in ways that beneﬁt you. We’re ready to provide solutions at every step of the process to reduce lead time and add value for customers, while maintaining our excellent quality. Beyond that, we build on our strong foundations to think out of the box and apply relevant new possibilities for your complex engineering problems. Customers can trust us to constantly solve challenges to meet their needs, and apply new ideas for better outcomes.
- Oversee daily operation of his shift to meet respective production requirements such as line productivity efficiency quality yield and machine utilization
- Ensure daily assignment of job is carried out in a proper manner
- Ensure shipment is meet as per schedule
- Responsible for daily shift posting of data
- Responsible for weekly production report
- Initiate action to prevent occurrence of product non-conformity
- Recommend and verify the implementation of product non-conformity solution
- Liaise with store and manage inventory of finish goods and standard materials
- Review, identify and recommend relevant training programs for respective production personnel to enrich their capabilities and knowledge
- Ensure production operation meets the company’s quality policy and objectives and comply with customer requirements
- Lead production team to give continuous support to assist internal improvement team to attain cost reduction for customer and to meet company’s goals
- Promote and cultivate good housekeeping behaviors in assembly area
- Raise safety awareness in assembly area
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of relevant supervisory experience in manufacturing environment
- Willing to commit 12 hours shift
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.