Production Supervisor (12 hours shift)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Oversee daily operation of his shift to meet respective production requirements such as line productivity efficiency quality yield and machine utilization
- Ensure daily assignment of job is carried out in a proper manner
- Ensure shipment is meet as per schedule
- Responsible for daily shift posting of data
- Responsible for weekly production report
- Initiate action to prevent occurrence of product non-conformity
- Recommend and verify the implementation of product non-conformity solution
- Liaise with store and manage inventory of finish goods and standard materials
- Review, identify and recommend relevant training programs for respective production personnel to enrich their capabilities and knowledge
- Ensure production operation meets the company’s quality policy and objectives and comply with customer requirements
- Lead production team to give continuous support to assist internal improvement team to attain cost reduction for customer and to meet company’s goals
- Promote and cultivate good housekeeping behaviors in assembly area
- Raise safety awareness in assembly area
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of relevant supervisory experience in manufacturing environment
- Willing to commit 12 hours shift
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.