Production Supervisor (12 hours shift)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Career Advancement
- 12 Hours Rotating Shift
- Supervise molding process to ensure high quality products are made at the lowest cost in a timely manner and to coordinate all production requirements to all production personnel to support on time delivery.
- Organize the daily activities to ensure smooth operations
- Provide appropriate training, as well as maintain and evaluate training records of production personnel
- Ensure product quality and production efficiency by the close monitoring of production processes and implementing appropriate corrective actions.
- Initiate the appropriate reaction plan for unstable or non-capable characteristics, and records specific action in the appropriate form.
- Enforce correct and safe work practices and maintain good housekeeping at all times
- Organize and distribute work to operators, material handlers and technicians on daily activities
- Initiate corrective actions and follow-up until resolved
- Stop production when product quality does not conform to specifications as below
- Make further improvement of the machine parameter setting and advice on the amendment of Operation Instructions (OI)
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic / Electromechanical Engineering or Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- At least 3-5 years of relevant supervisory experience in manufacturing environment
- Willing to commit 12 hours shift
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.