Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
Sunningdale Tech Ltd is a leading manufacturer of precision plastic components. The Group provides one-stop, turnkey plastic solutions, with capabilities ranging from product & mould designs, mould fabrication, injection moulding, complementary ﬁnishings, through to the precision assembly of complete products.
Boasting a total factory space of more than 4 million sq feet, with more than 1,000 injection moulding machines and a tooling capacity of 2,000 moulds per year, Sunningdale Tech is focusing on serving four key business segments – Automotive/Aerospace, Consumer/IT, Healthcare and Tooling.
With manufacturing facilities across Singapore, Malaysia (Johor, Penang), China (Tianjin, Shanghai, Suzhou, Zhongshan, Guangzhou, and Chuzhou), Latvia (Riga), Mexico (Guadalajara), North America (Phoenix), India (Chennai), Thailand (Rayong), and Indonesia (Batam), Sunningdale Tech is strategically positioned to target and capture opportunities in diverse business sectors globally.
As an industry leader with deep engineering expertise and experience, Sunningdale Tech is driven to solve your challenges by applying our advanced capabilities & leading technology in ways that beneﬁt you. We’re ready to provide solutions at every step of the process to reduce lead time and add value for customers, while maintaining our excellent quality. Beyond that, we build on our strong foundations to think out of the box and apply relevant new possibilities for your complex engineering problems. Customers can trust us to constantly solve challenges to meet their needs, and apply new ideas for better outcomes.
- Work with Engineering team to ensure timely launch of new products
- Develop Process Parameters, Fixture Tooling and Process Controls for production parts
- Provide documented procedures on buyoff on new/transfer molds prior to mass
- Ensure that yields and cycle time are in accordance with BOM standard
- Work in cross-functional group to coordinate with all process-related issues (including sample build)
- Investigate and implement solutions on process or material related problems
- Execute productivity program such as process automation, tooling and fixture fabrication/improvement, etc.
- Review and provide Corrective Action Report promptly to all customers on customers’ complaints and monitor/follow-up on all quality issues relate to assigned customer’s product
- Provide rework instruction to non-conformance product; Initiate action to prevent recurrence through proper documentation of process instructions, root cause analysis, process flow chart, FMEA, Control Plan, etc; Update and review these documents on a timely basis
- Drive for continuous improvement projects. Maintain the effectiveness of the Food Safety Management system through the understanding of cGMP
- Provide after sales support to customer and champion in-house activities to meet customer’s requirement
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Superior
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Min Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 1 – 4 years of relevant production engineering / assembly process background in manufacturing industry
- Knowledgeable in FMEA, Process Validation & Improvement, DOE, etc
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.