Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
Sunningdale Tech Ltd is a leading manufacturer of precision plastic components. The Group provides one-stop, turnkey plastic solutions, with capabilities ranging from product & mould designs, mould fabrication, injection moulding, complementary ﬁnishings, through to the precision assembly of complete products.
Boasting a total factory space of more than 4 million sq feet, with more than 1,000 injection moulding machines and a tooling capacity of 2,000 moulds per year, Sunningdale Tech is focusing on serving four key business segments – Automotive/Aerospace, Consumer/IT, Healthcare and Tooling.
With manufacturing facilities across Singapore, Malaysia (Johor, Penang), China (Tianjin, Shanghai, Suzhou, Zhongshan, Guangzhou, and Chuzhou), Latvia (Riga), Mexico (Guadalajara), North America (Phoenix), India (Chennai), Thailand (Rayong), and Indonesia (Batam), Sunningdale Tech is strategically positioned to target and capture opportunities in diverse business sectors globally.
As an industry leader with deep engineering expertise and experience, Sunningdale Tech is driven to solve your challenges by applying our advanced capabilities & leading technology in ways that beneﬁt you. We’re ready to provide solutions at every step of the process to reduce lead time and add value for customers, while maintaining our excellent quality. Beyond that, we build on our strong foundations to think out of the box and apply relevant new possibilities for your complex engineering problems. Customers can trust us to constantly solve challenges to meet their needs, and apply new ideas for better outcomes.
- To train newly hired and recertify existing staff on manufacturing process, 5S, quality and etc.
- Design and carry out learning plans, materials and activities, with a focus on operation staff and operation related matter
- Facilitate and conduct structure internal training such as onboarding induction and manufacturing process/technical training
- To perform pre and post training administrative duties
- Generate and submit regular report of training activities and outcomes
- Evaluate effectiveness of programs, propose and implement solutions for on-going improvement
- To conduct learning needs analysis Schedule training on a regular basis Maintain accurate training records
- To initiate, develop and update training materials in accordance with organizational needs Keep up with industry trends and incorporate best manufacturing practices into training
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Any other duties and assignments assigned by the superior
- Min. NITEC / Diploma in any engineering field
- Min. 3 to 5 years of Manufacturing and QA with training experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess training knowledge in Safety, Quality, Material Control, Production process, Production Operations
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.