Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
Sunningdale Tech Ltd is a leading manufacturer of precision plastic components. The Group provides one-stop, turnkey plastic solutions, with capabilities ranging from product & mould designs, mould fabrication, injection moulding, complementary ﬁnishings, through to the precision assembly of complete products.
Boasting a total factory space of more than 4 million sq feet, with more than 1,000 injection moulding machines and a tooling capacity of 2,000 moulds per year, Sunningdale Tech is focusing on serving four key business segments – Automotive/Aerospace, Consumer/IT, Healthcare and Tooling.
With manufacturing facilities across Singapore, Malaysia (Johor, Penang), China (Tianjin, Shanghai, Suzhou, Zhongshan, Guangzhou, and Chuzhou), Latvia (Riga), Mexico (Guadalajara), North America (Phoenix), India (Chennai), Thailand (Rayong), and Indonesia (Batam), Sunningdale Tech is strategically positioned to target and capture opportunities in diverse business sectors globally.
As an industry leader with deep engineering expertise and experience, Sunningdale Tech is driven to solve your challenges by applying our advanced capabilities & leading technology in ways that beneﬁt you. We’re ready to provide solutions at every step of the process to reduce lead time and add value for customers, while maintaining our excellent quality. Beyond that, we build on our strong foundations to think out of the box and apply relevant new possibilities for your complex engineering problems. Customers can trust us to constantly solve challenges to meet their needs, and apply new ideas for better outcomes.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of procurement management concept in the company
- Source for or develop competent vendors to meet quality, cost, and service level
- Analyse quotations and determine the most suitable vendor
- Negotiate optimal purchasing terms and conditions
- Create and maintain purchasing master data in the ERP System
- Generate Purchase Requisition report, plan order release in a timely manner
- Purchase direct materials, services, machinery, and equipment at minimum cost consistent with delivery and quality requirements
- Liaise closely with Planner on production plan, review production material usage forecast, regulate supply to meet demand
- Escalate and suggest alternative supply routes or materials if supply gap arises
- Optimise inventory holding
- Any other duties as and when assigned
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Diploma or Degree in Supply chain, Engineering or Business administration
- Min 3 years of related experience
- Good in general administration, process workflow of Procurement
- Knowledge of ISO9001/ISO13485 Quality Management System related to Purchasing process is an advantage
- Basic IT skills (MS Office)
- Preferably with experience in SAP Materials Management
- Able to communicate well in English
- Independent, good initiative and able to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Harmonious, productive working relationships with other departments
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.