Business Development Manager
Company :First Engineering Plastic (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Technical skills are required to understand plastic injection molding and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople and able to mentor and lead a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in managerial post.
- Good technical skill and understanding in tooling fabrication plastic injection moulding.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel moderately within assigned territory (25-50%).
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and statistical analysis software.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal