Company :Sunningdale Tech Penang Sdn Bhd
The Finance Manager plays an essential role in overseeing and managing all accounting and financial activities for the company. You will be greatly involved with the strategic elements of the organization by providing analysis, advice and insights that could facilitate decision making and strategies development of the organization.
- Oversee and manage ongoing financial operations within the organization (including, but not limited to, cash flow, transfer pricing, inter-company transaction etc)
- Research and report on factors influencing business performance and identify areas for potential improvement
- Ascertain methods for minimizing financial risks to the organization
- Manage budgets and produce accurate financial reports within specific deadlines
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and procedures
- Contract external financial services for tax, auditing, banking, investments etc
- Provide insightful information to the Senior Management to aid short to long tern decision making
- Present financial reports to the Board members, stakeholders, executives and clients
- Minimum BSc / BA / CPA in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry
- Able to deal with complex modelling and analysis, as well as having a sound understanding of financial systems and procedures
- Good commercial and business acumen with keen attention to details
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership capabilities
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skill
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.