Technical Specialist / Production Technician (12 Hrs Shift / No Exp Req) – LINE EXPANSION
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
– Attractive Remuneration Package
– Career Advancement
– NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Oversee daily operation of respective production requirements such as line productivity, efficiency, quality, yield and machine utilization
- Maintain process control and carry out routine check, verification and repair work
- Carry out preventive maintenance, periodic and predictive maintenance programs on both hardware and system software
- Maintain records of maintenance programs including plant equipment such as Air compressor, Vacuum pump, Transformer
- Ensure production operation meet the company’s quality policy and objective and comply to customer requirement
- Assist Engineer in maintaining list of spare parts through reviewing timely to ensure minimum disruption to the production operation
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Any job as and when assigned by Supervisor
- NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- No Experience required. Training provided
- Willing to work 12 hours rotating shift
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.