Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
To monitor and control the group tax compliance.
- Ensure tax compliance for the group (by working with respective Finance team)
- Responsible for tax filing in Singapore
- Provide practical tax advice and solutions on financial and operational issues to business entities including transfer pricing, income tax and indirect tax
- Manage and update the Transfer Pricing documentation for interco transactions and major transactions and ensure they are in compliance with OECD guidelines and local transfer pricing regulations
- Ensure all tax processes, policies, procedures and disclosure controls are effectively maintained and complaint with statutory requirement
- Work closely with finance team as well as external tax consultants
- Manage tax audits and examinations by the tax authorities
- Manage tax incentive programs, with close monitoring to ensure fulfillment of incentive conditions
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Taxation, ACCA, or equivalent
- 6 years relevant experience on corporate tax and transfer pricing in International
- Public Accounting firm or MNC
- Self-disciplined, honest, meticulous and careful, hardworking and able to meet deadlines.
- Able to speak and write in English and Chinese (preferred)
- Technical knowledge of direct, indirect taxes, and transfer pricing
- Well-versed in regional/international tax laws preferred
- Possess a high level of integrity.
- An team player with strong interpersonal, good communication and analytical skills
- Strong exposure dealing with senior management or multiple stakeholders will be desired
Managers and above