Program Engineer / Program Senior Engineer
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Provide support in BD activities, execution and transfer of new programs to designated operation sites
- Ensure successful program to meet internal/external customer goals and quoted standards.
- Lead and direct cross-functional team in program execution
- Ensure proper qualification of new projects and successful implementation of programs in the production/manufacturing unit
- Track and monitor project progress to ensure project schedules and cost objectives are met
Actively follow on sales leads and take lead in business development
- Serve as primary technical contact with customers on strategic or politically sensitive issues
- Generating quotation for molding projects involving new toolings
- Work with Manufacturing on developing and establishing workflows and production concepts (to optimize production efficiency &meet customers’ requirements)
- Identify and specify engineering requirements for new projects
- Initiate equipment procurement activities for new projects when needed (with Purchasing)
- Plan and execute tooling qualification activities with supporting groups to achieve successful project execution
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing healthcare products
- Good knowledge of project management & production process
- IT Skills (MS Office)
- Communicate well in English, organizational and planning abilities
- Independent, good initiative and able to multi-task in fast paced environment
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.