Production Manager (Post Molding and Assembly)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- In-charge and manage the post molding (plastic parts welding, Laser marking, plastic parts machining, Heat-staking, Automated Inspection, etc) processes
- Oversee manual and automated plastic Assembly process
- Oversee Printing (tempo and silkscreen) process
- Plan, execute and manage production operations with emphasis on volume, quality, cost and yield.
- Communicate and execute the company target KPI, policy and objectives.
- Work with various functional teams, especially Molding and Automation to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Reviewing production schedules and allocate Manpower efficiently
- Review the production forecast and come out Manpower projection
- Developing and implementing continuous process improvements and technological upgrades
- Good track record of achieving quality execution and delivery
- Good history of setting up process for new projects and show continuous improvement
- To ensure planned and routine maintenance of machines and tools.
- Maintain good housekeeping and discipline, ensure 5S in production lines.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering
- 8 years of experience in Plastics manufacturing environment
- Experience in operations management
- Experience in medical devices, cleanroom, GMP environment advantageous
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.