Mold Maker (5 Days / Joo Koon / Plastic Injection Molding)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Mon – Fri (8.30am – 5.45pm)
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Possess exp in mold repair and maintenance
- Provide mold servicing and mold repair to achieve Customer’s specifications and delivery schedule
- Perform mold inspections for new and transfer tools
- Perform tooling-related preparation and machining
- Mold repairs, assemble, dismantle and new mold fabrication
- Involve in mold troubleshooting and mold improvements
- Execute mold preventive maintenance according to plan
- Check and monitor spare part stock
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Min GCE ‘O’ Level and above
- Min 1 – 3 years of mold making experience (Plastic injection molding)
- Possess knowledge in mold repair and maintenance
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.