Mold Design Engineer (SITC)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Designing of plastic injection molds as per customer requirements & specifications
- DFM preparation according to customer specifications
- Develop 3D & 2D solid mold designs through UG software NX12 and above
- Develop and design engineered plastic parts, insert molded parts and assemblies
- Work closely with CAM and MFG department to meet customer requirements
- Diploma in Engineering
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge in CAD and Unigraphics software
- Ability to prepare DFM according to customer specifications
- Hands on experience in mold making will be an advantage
- Proactive and deep analytical skills
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.