Mechanical Design Engineer / Senior Engineer (SITC)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Responsible for 3D product design and its requirements
- Lead in Mechanical and Engineering Design for Process Development or Product Design or Engineering solutions
- Create proof of concepts
- Generate engineering drawing with proper GD&T and Tolerance Stack up
- Define test requirements needed for all the designed products
- Perform Patent search for possible design infringement
- Drive Projects with tight timeline
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Industrial)
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Good exposure in Plastic Injection molded parts design
- Knowledge of product design, engineering plastics behavior, product certification
- Knowledge of CAE simulation will be an added advantage
- Competent in Engineering calculations
- Hands on 3D CAD & CAE experience
- Good problem solving skills with strong technical acumen
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.