Logistics Admin / Assistant (1 Yr Contract – Subject to renewal)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Generate back-to-back transactions on Goods Receipt Note (GRN) and Invoicing.
- Process and prepare shipment documents on local and Export Shipments.
- Arrange and liaise with Freight Forwarders on Shipment bookings, follow-ups on complete sets of shipping documents (B/L, Export Permit, Fumigation, Insurance Certificate, Country of Origin, Certificate of Conformance).
- Pre-advise complete set of Shipping Documentations to Internal and External Customers.
- Monitor destination POD and overseas Hub and Inventory updates.
- Prepare monthly reports on Insurance and issue RMA declarations on Credit Notes.
- Request Quotation updates and prepare comparison analysis for current lanes.
- Check on Forwarder’s Invoices against Quotations for submission for HOD Approval and Finance payment.
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Min GCE O level and above
- Min 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office. Possess knowledge in using SAP will be advantageous
- Result oriented, independent, self-motivated with initiative and drive.
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.