IT Infrastructure Specialist (5 Days / West)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Support IT Team for Infrastructure solution delivery
- Work closely with team manager to deliver project success on time and on budget
- Ensure maximum uptime for Corporate infrastructure.
- Provide technical know how on solution for Infrastructure domain
- Provide end to end solution for Windows Servers, Storage, Veeam backup and Cloud Administration.
- Responsible for Infrastructure repairs, replacements and upgrade life cycle.
- Request of quotations and issuance of PR/PO and other work assigned by IT Manager.
- Responsible for Servers asset update, tracking and verification activities.
- Ensure Servers security and SOP setup.
- Maintain hardware and software firmware upgrade and yearly disaster recovery process.
- Secondary support for servers, backup jobs failures, incidents and escalation to respective L2/L3 support.
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Min Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 3 – 6 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of networking, servers, security technologies and capacity monitoring.
- Proficient in Windows 2012/2016 server management, cloud technologies (Azure and AWS), Storage & networking administration, Windows Active Directory , Veeam Backup and firewall policies.
- Willing to learn new technologies, adapt to the backup role of networking and server support if required.
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.