IT Engineer (Software Application)
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Mon – Fri (8.30am – 5.45pm)
- Proficient in Sharepoint
- Support implementation and maintenance of business IT systems for the company
- Support and maintain in house application frontend and backend for the Group
- Co-ordinate with external software vendor
- Develop SharePoint Portal
- Conduct training on software usage
- Support IOT Integration
- Support Project Industrial 4.0 and build IT facing Infrastructure
- Ensure and enforce company’s IT security policy
- Take reasonable care of workplace health and safety; abide by all EHS policies and procedures; cooperate with Management and colleagues in EHS initiatives
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technologies / Computer / Software Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in Sharepoint, MS SQL or ASP.NET programming
- Sound knowledge in Agile Planning and methodology
- Detail-Oriented, Work under pressure and timeline
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.