Data Scientist/ Analytic Developer
Company :Sunningdale Tech Ltd
- Build, Develop and extend Fiori, SAC applications using HANA Cloud Platform
- Develop system solutions and provide solutions for various Business/Company SAC Analytics requirements
- Develop functional/technical specification documents and design best in class technical solutions to support SAC analytical/Reporting and dashboard design to support critical business KPIs
- Prepare technical implementation and testing in close collaboration with S4 Business Process Function support team
- Work with Internal Business Process Functioning team to develop and document solution for Fiori, SAC, S4 Environment and immediate hot fixes for Fiori/SAC on critical issues and configuration
- Configure Fiori/SAC Launchpad with catalogues and files
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in SAP ABAP/uniFiori/SAC Development/Programming
- Hands on and deep understanding of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data equity management
- Experience in building complex IU’s with UI5, Good filters, association, navigation and batch calls concepts
- Experience in troubleshooting ODATA related issues
- Familiar with analytic applications and analytic designer, screen layout, widget
- Experience in data modeling and preparing dataset, merging, appending, custom hierarchies, custom calculations, groupings, formatting values, data wrangling, dimensions and measures
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sunningdale Tech is an equal opportunity employer – we believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce will cultivate a vibrant, productive and innovative workplace where all employees are truly respected and valued.
All qualified applicants shall be considered for employment regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, religion, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, political and/or third party affiliation or veteran status. All offers of employment shall be conditioned upon successful completion of background checks, valid work passes and medical screenings, as applicable and/or mandated by law, and subject to the applicable local laws and regulations.